This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
It’s almost St. Patty’s Day! Valentine’s Day came and went so fast. I don’t think we even got through half of what we had planned. It’s been a crazy week for us, so we’re super excited to have this board game printed, laminated, and ready to go. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!
This board game will take about 20 minutes to prepare, but after the initial prep it will be ready to be reused over and over.
What you’ll need:
- The board game (available HERE)
- Laminator + sheets
- Target flashcards (if you’re not using the initial /k/ coins)
- A coin, spinner, die, etc.
Here is our favorite laminator. It’s extra-wide so you don’t have to worry about your pages getting munched. You can buy it HERE on Amazon. If you need laminating sheets, we like THESE (and they’re a great price!).
- Print the download from Teachers Pay Teachers (click HERE). You will want to select which pages to print since there are color and B&W options.
- Cut and laminate (or laminate and cut…)
- Play! Take turns flipping a coin or rolling a die to earn gold coins.
There are instructions provided in the download as well. It’s super simple and easy to play with any age, any targets, and any size group. If you aren’t using the gold coins provided, check out these gold coins from Amazon!