This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
We all know how boring and predictable drilling photo cards can get. And I think we all know that kid who asks, “Are we playing Go Fish again?” While you may have played Memory with your kiddos before, this is a fun way to make it feel like a whole new game.
What you’ll need
Here is our favorite laminator. It’s extra-wide so you don’t have to worry about your pages getting munched. You can buy it HERE on Amazon.
- Laminate your pumpkins if you want.
- Cut and tape them on the back of your photo cards.
- Play Memory! (If you’ve never played before, the rules are below)
RUles for Memory
- Shuffle the cards and lay them out in a grid, face down.
- Pick someone to go first.
- The first player flips over 2 cards. If they match, he keeps them. If they don’t match, flip them back over. Try to remember where the pictures are!
- Some people play where if you find a match, you get to go again. This is up to you.
- When all the cards have been matched, the player with the most matches wins!