This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Another great game for active kiddos! Speech I Spy is a fun game that gets your clients out of their seat and using their targets in a carrier phrase.
What you’ll need
- Target flashcards
- Sentence strip (link below)
- Print and laminate the sentence strip.
- Hide the target cards around the speech room.
- Have your client use binoculars to spy for pictures.
- When they find a picture, have them say in the carrier phrase (“I spy star.”).
- Continue with all the words.
- If you have toy binoculars, use those. We didn’t have any, so Alex made some taping two toilet paper tubes together.
- Here we used clip art pictures of /s/ words, but any picture cards will do.
- If you aren’t up to phrase level yet, just skip the “I spy…” part!
Print out the sentence strip HERE.
Check out these cute play binoculars from Amazon: