This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Thanksgiving is less than a week away! Hopefully you have a week off, but if you don’t, here’s a last minute Thanksgiving craft you can do with your kiddos this week. This craft is super simple, we even have a printable at the bottom of the page. Also, if you haven’t followed us on social media, find us and get all the recent updates. Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
What you’ll need
- Turkey printable (download it free HERE)
- Target photos for each kid (suggestions below)
- Glue sticks
- Print out the turkey PDF and target photos and cut them if your kiddo doesn’t use scissors.
- Ask your kiddo to glue the feathers to the turkey.
- At this point, she can color or decorate the turkey.
- Have your kiddo say each target as she glues them on to the turkey.
- When she’s finished, ask her to read back the words she glued on.
If you’re looking for ideas for photos to use, these are great options HERE and HERE and my favorite resource HERE on Mommy Speech Therapy. If you have a favorite go-to place for artic photos, comment below!